Account Manager / Albany
This Account Manager role is dedicated to developing business in the Albany region for Vandis. Our Account Managers are responsible for building client relationships from the ground-up through outside sales activities such as cold calling, prospecting, territory planning, and relationship building. This role will require individuals to qualify opportunities, develop, and close business for Vandis.
- Generate qualified sales leads on an on-going basis.
- Develop new sales opportunities within assigned territory.
- Ensure highest quality of customer/prospect satisfaction at all times.
- Network throughout accounts to uncover new opportunities.
- Participate in development and execution of territory account plans.
- Accurate forecast funnel activity.
- Provide management with on time and accurate status reports.
- Continually strive to improve sales attainment.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years proven sales success in network security, infrastructure, or virtualization sales.
- Proven success at cold calling into accounts .
- Understanding of computer hardware/software platforms.
- Aggressive, high-energy approach to doing business.
- Money motivated.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Understanding of solution selling.
- Past experience in a quota driven environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Candidate must be a team player with the skills to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Salary: Salary differs depending on experience
Job Type: Full-Time