The Business Relations expert will work closely with Vandis’ top focused partners and our internal team to help build closer relationships and work strategically to increase business through company engagements, communication, and success planning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and be a key liaison for ~30 of Vandis’ partners.
- Encourage growth of managed partners through set engagements including business reviews, partner program awareness, tracking and assigning certifications, and sales trainings.
- Perform analytics on partner engagements to identify areas of improvement.
- Coordinate new partner onboarding process.
- Track information about and attendees for partner conferences and events.
- Maintain and schedule sales trainings with all Vandis partners.
What You Need To Be Successful In This Position:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The desire to build relationships.
- Ability to think creatively and multitask.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an eagerness to learn.
- A high skill level in time management and organization.
- College degree
Yes! We'll train you.
Do something great for your career.
Vandis Inc. is a major provider of Computer Security and Network Infrastructure to Fortune 1000 corporate accounts, universities, government agencies, K-12 school districts and hospitals throughout the NY/NJ metro area. We also provide integration, professional services, training, and managed services utilizing our own team of engineers.
For close to 35 years, Vandis Inc. has seen the technology and business world change while our client-focused approach has remained the same. We are a growing, profitable, and financially stable company. With a consistent growth rate, no debt, and a strong balance sheet, you can feel assured that you made the right career choice.
Job Type: Full-Time