We’re on the hunt for a dynamic and highly-motivated Marketing Associate who will help in the development and delivery of the company’s marketing strategy and manage day-to-day marketing activities.
The Marketing Associate will work closely with our partners, internal team, and clients to help build customer relationships and introduce our current and prospective clients to new products. It will be your responsibility to ensure that our in-person events provide value to our external and internal customers and to assist with the planning and follow-up of our marketing initiatives.
- Creating and managing in-person events and webinars
- Assessing industry conferences and coordinating our participation in them
- Researching and developing case studies on client success stories
- Providing analytics research on the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Researching industry trends and identify relevant subject matter to deliver to clients
- Designing collateral and content in both Photoshop and InDesign
- Writing content for our Insights (blog/news) page on our website
- Creating targeted campaigns through contact list segmentation
What you need to be successful in this position:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an eagerness to learn
- High skill-level in time management and organization
- Interest in expanding technical knowledge of our product line
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Who are we?
Vandis Inc.is a major provider of Computer Security and Network Infrastructure to Fortune 1000 corporate accounts, universities, government agencies, K-12 school districts and hospitals throughout the NY/NJ metro area. We also provide integration, professional services, training, and managed services utilizing our own team of engineers. For close to 35 years, Vandis Inc. has seen the technology and business world change while ourclient-focusedapproach has remained the same. We are a growing, profitable, and financially stable company. With a consistent growth rate, no debt,anda strong balance sheet, you can feel assured that you made the right career choice.
Job Type: Full-Time