Network / Security Engineer (Entry-Level)
I just graduated with a technology degree.
Can I get a job?
Who’s going to hire me without prior experience?
Maybe I should have studied medicine.
Does this sound like you?
Cheer up. You’re in luck.
Vandis is looking for smart and motivated graduates to train as a Network / Security Engineer.
Are there prerequisites? You bet.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving capability
- Working knowledge of the OSI model preferred
- A Four-Year College Degree, preferably in a technical related discipline
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Self-motivated, able to follow instructions, and work with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies a plus
You probably want to know what you’ll be doing. How does this sound?
- Identify, research, evaluate, and implement emerging network technologies
- Support senior Engineers with customer-facing projects
- Install and maintain switches, routers, and security devices
- Uncover and troubleshoot issues as documented
- Provide documentation to customers according to project deliverables
Think about it.
If it sounds good, let's talk.
Salary differs depending on experience.
Vandis Inc. is a major provider of Computer Security and Network Infrastructure to Fortune 1000 corporate accounts, universities, government agencies, K-12 school districts and hospitals throughout the NY/NJ metro area. We also provide integration, professional services, training, and managed services utilizing our own team of engineers.
For close to 35 years, Vandis Inc. has seen the technology and business world change while our client-focused approach has remained the same. We are a growing, profitable, and financially stable company. With a consistent growth rate, no debt, and a strong balance sheet, you can feel assured that you made the right career choice.
Job Type: Full-Time