Switches still create the foundation of modern networks, yet their role has moved beyond purely providing high-performance wired connectivity. Switches must now offer high-performance Wi-Fi aggregation and also act as an IoT gatekeeper for everything from surveillance cameras to medical devices – all while delivering uninterrupted 24x7 network availability.
Aruba’s next-gen CX switching portfolio is purpose-built for today’s digital world, satisfying the most demanding use cases from the access layer, to the core, and to the data center. Built on cloud-native principles, Aruba’s CX switching portfolio gives you the flexibility to deploy a single platform throughout your infrastructure that includes intuitive management tools and distributed analytics that transform the IT network operator experience.
Join Aruba and Vandis for this hands-on virtual CX Workshop to realize the benefits of the CX switch series. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Configure a CX switch
- Access the pod kit, which is composed of:
- CX 6300 24p switch
- Clearpass Policy Manager
- NetEdit appliance
- Perform fundamental system and switch configuration from the edge
- Implement the fundamentals of L2/L3 network configuration
- Employ dynamic segmentation with Policy Manager
- Import the switch into NetEdit
- Push configuration from NetEdit as a centralized management point
- Explore fundamental management capabilities
We look forward to having you join us! As a token of our appreciation, each attendee who stays for the duration of the workshop will receive a $25 GrubHub gift card after the conclusion of the session!