Distributed organizations with multiple locations are undergoing a digital transformation to better meet evolving business objectives. This means that IT must improve operations, deploy new services faster, and deliver an enhanced secure user experience. Aruba’s SD-Branch solution encompasses WAN, WLAN, wired, and security to address all of your organization’s IT network connectivity needs at each branch. This enables you to understand the user experience at every location, monitor for traffic that traverses WAN links, and proactively solve end-to-end networking issues.
Join us for a webinar session with Aruba Networks to learn how their SD-Branch solution can help your organization alleviate today’s branch complexities. During this session, we will cover the following key capabilities of Aruba’s SD-Branch solution:
- Aruba Central – A unified cloud-based network operations, assurance and security platform that simplifies the deployment, management, and optimization of wireless, wired and WAN environments.
- Zero Trust Security – Embracing a scalable security methodology from edge to cloud for consistent role-based enforcement and context-aware controls in a variety of branch networking requirements.
- Zero-Touch Provisioning – How the Aruba Installer app reduces time, cost, and complexity of installing branch office networks.
- Dynamic Segmentation – Context-aware policy enforcement for users and IoT, eliminates manual configuration of numerous VLANs with a single VLAN deployment.
- SD-WAN Orchestration – Automatically set up IPsec tunnels between gateways and builds the SD-WAN overlay for large networks.
- End to End QoS – Application visibility and policy enforcement for over 3,200 apps from LAN to WAN to the cloud.
- SaaS and IaaS Acceleration – Dynamic path optimization for high priority SaaS apps and selection of virtual gateways for AWS and Azure tunnels.
Immediately following this webinar, you will be able to join a private session with world renown chef, Richard Blais. Recipes will be sent to you in advance, if you'd like to cook along.
Richard Blais is a successful chef, restaurateur, James Beard nominated cookbook author and television personality. Perhaps most recognizable as the winner of Bravo’s Top Chef All-Stars, Blais went on to graduate from the Culinary Institute of America and train at The French Laundry, Daniel, Chez Panisse, and el Bulli. Blais currently owns and operates Trail Blais, a forward-thinking culinary company that has consulted on, designed, and operated multiple popular eateries. He is a partner at San Diego’s acclaimed restaurant Juniper & Ivy and multiple locations of The Crack Shack, his rapidly expanding fried chicken and egg concept. Most recently, Trail Blais opened Yellowbelly, an island-inspired seafood restaurant, in St. Louis.
Blais is the James Beard Award-nominated author of Try This at Home: Recipes from My Head to Your Plate, as well as his second cookbook, So Good. He frequently makes appearances on such hit Food Network shows as Guy’s Grocery Games, Next Food Network Star and Cooks vs. Cons, to name just a few. When not on set, in the kitchen or at home with his family, Blais may be found traveling cross country performing his live “stand up cooking” show to enthusiastic audiences nationwide.