Vandis invites you to join Aviatrix cloud networking architects for an exclusive training in New York City!
You will learn how organizations are creating a multi-cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, visibility, and automation. Enjoy a complimentary day of learning while discovering best practice design pillars of a modern multi-cloud architecture. We will cover proven design patterns for key networking use cases in AWS, Azure, and GCP, as well as time-saving operational and troubleshooting techniques.
At the conclusion of the training you will be eligible to take a short exam (if you would like) that qualifies you as an Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE). The ACE program is the first multi-cloud networking and security certification available to technical professionals and cloud practitioners. We encourage you to stay and take the exam, network with other professionals attending and see who wins the raffle to take home a drone! If you have questions about the program or exam, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this training, we will cover how to:
- Embrace and extend native cloud networking constructs
- Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture
- Enable profile-based access to cloud applications and resources
- Use transit networking services to integrate cloud VPCs and on-premise resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
- Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Arrivals (coffee, tea, and light refreshments will be available)
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM – Who is Aviatrix?
- 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Public Cloud Networking Overview:
- What is public cloud?
- Networking principles in the public cloud and main challenges
- How Aviatrix simplifies public cloud networking
- Operations, visibility, and troubleshooting in the public cloud
- Real-life deployments of Aviatrix customers
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Lunch and Networking
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Q&A; Aviatrix ACE-Associate Multi-Cloud Certification Exam
Who should attend?
Network & Security Staff, Cloud Infrastructure Architects, Operations Teams
We look forward to having you join us!
***A laptop is required to take the exam.***
Disclaimer: Each registrant will be reviewed by Vandis to ensure they meet Vandis’ requirements for attendance and, if qualified, will receive an approval email after registration. Attendees acknowledge that their organizations may have compliance policies relating to their employees’ ability to accept items of value that may be available at an event, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to manage compliance with those business policies.