Organizations have placed a huge emphasis on network security, but cyber attackers are shifting their strategy by targeting endpoints. Endpoints are employees’ main work devices to access corporate email, applications, and data. They are also the most vulnerable devices across organizational assets. Check Point helps organizations meet this challenge through their SandBlast Agent solution, a complete endpoint security solution integrated into the Check Point Infinity architecture. It is based on three pillars of effective endpoint security: prevention focused protection, efficiency by automation, and faster recovery from attacks.
Join us for a FREE hands-on technical workshop with Check Point to find out how SandBlast Agent helps organizations meet their endpoint needs, including advanced threat prevention, automated response and remediation, and real-time threat visibility and analysis.
During this session, we will cover the following labs:
- Exploit different types of attacks such as preventing a DejaBlue attempt on windows 10
- Advanced real time phishing prevention capabilities
- Runtime detection and automated response
- SandBlast Agent Anti-Ransomware capabilities for detection
- Automated remediation, analysis, triage and file restoration
- Demonstration of SandBlast Agent Centralized EDR and Threat Hunting capabilities
We look forward to having you join us!