Join Vandis and F5 Networks for a hands on lab to see how to deploy the BIG-IP Application Security Manager Virtual Edition in AWS. During this event, you will experience firsthand how some of the powerful software development tools along with the shift to a collaborative DevOps culture can be employed to launch F5 powered application stacks to public cloud more consistently, faster, and safer than ever.
Attendees will work in a real AWS Virtual private cloud while they scale-up to Super NetOps and learn about:
- F5 Super NetOps Docker container
- Deploying and testing F5 virtual devices in a high availability cluster across multiple AWS availability zones to ensure the highest SLAs
- Dynamically scaling F5 Application Security Manager (ASM)
- Declarative vs. imperative approach
- AWS Cloud Formation templates
Disclaimer: Each registrant will be reviewed by Vandis to ensure they meet Vandis’ requirements for attendance and, if qualified, will receive an approval email after registration. Attendees acknowledge that their organizations may have compliance policies relating to their employees’ ability to accept items of value that may be available at an event, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to manage compliance with those business policies.