If you are looking for an SD-WAN solution that offers Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) capabilities so that you can securely and cost-effectively adopt public cloud applications, you should attend this workshop.
This hands-on workshop will showcase how Fortinet SD-WAN can improve application performance, reduce costs, and unify policies across hybrid environments.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply software-defined networking (SDN) to wide area networks in an enterprise environment
- Implement application control and traffic shaping over SD-WAN
- Use FortiManager to enable unified policy across thousands of enterprise branches
- Use SD-WAN Orchestrator to deploy devices across regions simply and easily
- Configure virtualized products supporting WAN aggregation while gaining hands-on experience.