Endpoints are frequently the target of initial compromise or attacks. Fortinet’s FortiClient endpoint solution strengthens your endpoint security through integrated visibility, control, and proactive defense. By deploying FortiClient, organizations receive secure remote access with built-in VPN, single sign on capabilities, and two-factor authentication for added security. FortiClient’s tight integration with the Fortinet Security Fabric enables policy-based automation to more easily discover, monitor, and assess endpoint risks, so you can ensure endpoint compliance, and reduce exposure.
Enhancing the security provided by FortiClient, FortiEDR (formerly enSilo) is an endpoint detection and response solution that delivers advanced, real-time threat protection both pre- and post-infection. It proactively reduces the attack surface, prevents malware infection, and can automate response and remediation procedures with customizable playbooks.
Participants who attend this hands-on workshop will learn how to:
- Integrate FortiClient EMS into the Security Fabric
- Use the FortiClient anti-exploit feature to prevent attacks proactively
- Configure FortiClient EMS to apply tags to endpoints that FortiGate can use to dynamically control access to subnets
- Filter, sort, and view events in FortiEDR
- Perform forensic analysis in FortiEDR
We look forward to having you join us!