Knowing how to respond to a major security incident is a key component to any organization's security strategy. While any response involves all levels of an organization, the executive and board level stakeholders must prevent the most damaging impact of all: reputational damage and legal repercussions.
IBM and Vandis have created a team-building challenge designed to help your organization solidify your security response plan. No prior security experience is required as this challenge is heavily focused on coordination, communications, and orchestration of large-scale breach response.
During this activity, attendees will be able to:
- Develop their decision making and crisis management skills when dealing with a large-scale breach
- Receive extensive feedback on their actions during a highly realistic scenario based on actual events
- Test out their abilities to work with law enforcements and regulators, as well as press, TV, radio and social medial during PR/media simulations
- Gain fresh insight into leading the incident response from the top down
- See how to shorten the overall time and cost of a breach