Join cloud networking and security experts from Aviatrix, Palo Alto Networks, and Vandis to learn how organizations are creating a cloud network and security architecture that meets their requirements for scale, performance, and automation. During this event learn about the best practices for creating a modern cloud architecture, proven design patterns for key use cases in AWS, and time-saving operational and troubleshooting techniques.
Key discussion topics that will be covered include how to:
- Embrace and extend the network and security services already available from AWS
- Integrate your Palo Alto VM-Series Firewall into your AWS network architecture
- Enable profile-based access to cloud apps and resources
- Use Transit networking services to integrate cloud VPC and on-prem resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
- Gain visibility, traceability and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
We sincerely hope you can join us for this great info session over complimentary food and drink!
Disclaimer: Each registrant will be reviewed by Vandis to ensure they meet Vandis’ requirements for attendance and, if qualified, will receive an approval email after registration. Attendees acknowledge that their organizations may have compliance policies relating to their employees’ ability to accept items of value that may be available at an event, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to manage compliance with those business policies.