During this FREE half day technical event, you will learn the benefits of cloud deployments and experience first-hand, how Check Point vSEC for AWS meets an organization's cloud security needs with flexible and manageable security options including Firewall, IPS, Application Control, Antivirus, Anti-Bot Software and advanced Threat Prevention software.
During this session, we will go over the following:
- AWS : The benefits of cloud deployments with a cloud-networking overview
- Check Point vSEC on AWS: Why cloud deployments must have effective security
- Live Demo: vSEC for AWS
- Hands-on labs teaching you how to secure AWS workloads
9:30AM– 10:00AM - Breakfast
10:00AM– 10:10AM - Welcome
10:10AM – 2:00PM - Labs and Lunch
Each attendee will:
- Be required to bring a laptop.
- Perform several hands on labs with AWS.
- Build IAAS that is composed of a Check Point firewall, a web server and an application server.
- Gain hands on experience, configuring a "basic" Check Point firewall in the cloud.
***A laptop is required for this event***
Disclaimer: Each registrant will be reviewed by Vandis to ensure they meet Vandis’ requirements for attendance and, if qualified, will receive an approval email after registration. Attendees acknowledge that their organizations may have compliance policies relating to their employees’ ability to accept items of value that may be available at an event, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to manage compliance with those business policies.