Once a decision to move to the cloud has been made, the next critical question is: “How do I secure my data/applications?”
While the fundamentals of enterprise security remain the same, there are several ‘nuances’ to cloud deployments that are important to know. Through a close engineering partnership with Microsoft, Fortinet has developed a solution to address your cloud security concerns that does not require a complex deployment.
Join us for a free Azure cloud training with Fortinet and learn how its Security Fabric provides Azure users with a deep multi-layer-security protection for securing web applications, mail applications, preventing zero day threats, and managing global security infrastructures from the cloud. This session will cover the following labs:
Lab 1 – Install FortiWeb in Azure
- Deploy VM to specific instance type
- Configure basic networking on FWB
- Configure policy to forward HTTP/s traffic from FGT to FWB
- Validate traffic is reaching Apache server
- Deploy vulnerable Apache image that FWB can trigger against
Lab2 – Configure Fabric Connector on FGT
- Create specific dynamic object filter to capture web workload
- Validate that the web server is caught by the correct policy
We look forward to having you join us!
***A laptop is required for this lab***