You’re invited to join cloud networking experts from Aviatrix to learn how organizations are creating a cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, performance and automation. The session will highlight best practices for creating a multi-cloud architecture, proven design patterns for key use cases in AWS and Azure, and critical operational and troubleshooting techniques.
During this session, you will also learn how to:
- Embrace and extend the network and security services already available from AWS
- Integrate your Palo Alto VM-Series Firewall into your AWS network architecture
- Use Transit networking services to integrate cloud and on-prem resources
- Enable network segmentation policies for VPC/VNET resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
- Gain visibility and traceability to efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
We look forward to having you join us!
Disclaimer: Each registrant will be reviewed by Vandis to ensure they meet Vandis’ requirements for attendance and, if qualified, will receive an approval email after registration. Attendees acknowledge that their organizations may have compliance policies relating to their employees’ ability to accept items of value that may be available at an event, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to manage compliance with those business policies.