You’re invited to join cloud networking experts from Aviatrix to learn how organizations are creating a cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, performance and automation. The session will highlight best practices for creating a multi-cloud architecture, proven design patterns for key use cases in AWS and Azure, and critical operational and troubleshooting techniques.
During this session, you will also learn how to:
- Embrace and extend the network and security services already available from AWS
- Integrate your Palo Alto VM-Series Firewall into your AWS network architecture
- Use Transit networking services to integrate cloud and on-prem resources
- Enable network segmentation policies for VPC/VNET resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
- Gain visibility and traceability to efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
We look forward to having you join us!