Join Vandis and SentinelOne during this live webinar to learn how you can respond to threats faster and bring EDR into the modern age.
To cope with the existing threat landscape, your security teams need visibility, but visibility without true context can over burn your IT and SecOps with alerts and data. Endpoint Detection and Response has long been positioned as the last line of defense against attacks, yet detection and response times continue to increase.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- A short history of AV, EPP, and EDR.
- What is EDR, and why do you need it?
- Do you have to run a SOC to benefit from EDR?
- What is dwell time, and how does it impact your business?
- What problems do today's EDR solutions have?
- What is the future of EDR?
We look forward to having you join us!
Disclaimer: Each registrant will be reviewed by Vandis to ensure they meet Vandis’ requirements for attendance and, if qualified, will receive an approval email after registration. Attendees acknowledge that their organizations may have compliance policies relating to their employees’ ability to accept items of value that may be available at an event, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to manage compliance with those business policies.