Phishing is the one cybersecurity issue that never seems to go away. In fact, attackers are getting more clever with time. Traditional hooks like secure email gateways (SEGs) or in-built security with Office 365, G-Suite and other mailbox providers were enough 10 years ago to stop phishers from gaining access and account control. Organizations are constantly having to ask themselves:
- How do we plan to stay ahead of micro-targeted attacks and catch bad actors before they gain access to our confidential data?
- Do we have the right nets and hooks to catch the phish before it reaches your end users?
- Is our SOC team spending too much time on identifying and re-mediating phishing threats?
Join us for a webinar session with Ironscales to learn how to modernize your email security to mitigate the widespread risks of email phishing attacks. During the session, you will learn how you can:
- Gain real time visibility and control on all phishing attacks
- Get time-savings through automation and simplified approach
- Gather decentralized crowd-sourced intelligence
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover the right hooks you need to stay ahead of the bad actors!
Disclaimer: Each registrant will be reviewed by Vandis to ensure they meet Vandis’ requirements for attendance and, if qualified, will receive an approval email after registration. Attendees acknowledge that their organizations may have compliance policies relating to their employees’ ability to accept items of value that may be available at an event, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to manage compliance with those business policies.