As organizations expand more into the public cloud, there is a rapidly growing demand to bring security policies and rules from on-premise environments. Common pain points organizations are facing include deployment, scale, and operational challenges. Specifically, these challenges arise when connecting numerous Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) and Virtual Networks (VNets) together using native transit networking in both single and multi-cloud environments. Many times, enterprises are trapped without the visibility of a single plane of glass to smoothly administer and orchestrate their cloud networks. Aviatrix and its proven multi-cloud network reference architecture provide organizations with the ability to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that is consistent across any public cloud.
Join cloud architects from Aviatrix, Check Point, and Vandis for this webinar as we explore how Aviatrix seamlessly integrates with Check Point CloudGuard IaaS. Aviatrix’s cloud network platform simplifies public cloud deployments and allows CloudGuard to operate at peak performance and scale.
During this session, we will discuss how:
- Aviatrix minimizes human error risk by automating route propagation to streamline deployment and ongoing operations.
- Aviatrix eliminates the need for IPSec tunneling to increase throughput speed by a factor of 30 and maximize CloudGuard IaaS’ performance.
- Aviatrix’s gateway provides bi-directional hashing to pin sessions to specific firewalls and does not require Source Network Address Translation (SNAT) when using ECMP for scale-out.
- Check Point CloudGuard IaaS and Aviatrix allow for centrally controlled multi-cloud deployments within the best practices of IaC and DevSecOps.
- Vandis, working alongside our partners Aviatrix and Check Point, can help organizations achieve a DevOps posture within their cloud environments.
We look forward to having you join us!
Disclaimer: Each registrant will be reviewed by Vandis to ensure they meet Vandis’ requirements for attendance and, if qualified, will receive an approval email after registration. Attendees acknowledge that their organizations may have compliance policies relating to their employees’ ability to accept items of value that may be available at an event, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to manage compliance with those business policies.