In the past decade, IT security has focused on protection and prevention solutions for the traditional perimeter and endpoint devices. However, threat actors are adapting their attacks by disabling agent-based security and targeting cloud services with ransomware. These new threats have forced organizations towards investing in cyber analytics and visibility solutions so they can be better prepared to detect-and-respond to threats.
In this webinar session, we take a deep dive into ExtraHop’s Network Detection and Response (NDR) solution. This solution helps organizations by analyzing all traffic coming in and out of the network to provide real-time threat detection, response automation, and security investigation tools.
During this presentation we will review how your organization can leverage ExtraHop NDR to:
- Enable visibility into layer 2 through layer 7 with application layer decoding
- Analyze and decrypt all transactions in real time that are happening on-prem and in the cloud
- Apply machine learning to improve detection and investigation of real time threats
- Integrate with cloud native tools to provide automatic responses to threats
- Utilize traffic packet mirroring (virtual taps) to route copies of traffic from the public cloud to ExtraHop’s monitoring instances
- Take advantage of the cloud for instant deployment, auto discovery, and workload classification
Fill out the form below to watch the full webinar session, which includes a short demo of the solution.
Vandis’ team of expert engineers has extensive experience with both cloud architecture and network visibility solutions. For a free consultation on how Vandis can assist your security team, contact us at (516) 281-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.